Well I Never! Early prep
Some twelve years ago David the Naster Handy Man (now retired) asked if he should install grab bars when he was fitting a new shower hose. I'm glad that I said yes
When my neighbour died (8/10 years ago) her Detroit brother asked if I could use her super walker, I didn't then. I do now!
Good to hear that you’re doing well in spite of the health challenges. Welcome to becoming an elder statesman. I have back pain, skin issues from the sun, an endocrine tumor and am diabetic but otherwise healthy. I’m glad that walker is there and being put to good use. It will help you to keep from falling. The world is a much better place with you in it. If everyone was as kind as you we wouldn’t have Trump for our president. Alas, everyone is not like you. Keep on pushing and smiling. Eddie and Lynne
ReplyDelete