Hooray for Everence Credit Union

 Everence Credit Union, Sarasota Branch


Formerly Mennonite Financial Services.  -- "Everence" signifying permanence and reverence.

Most Everence branches are in the Mennonite heartlands    The Sarasota Branch is a geographical outlier.  I have some accounts with Everence.  (new customers sign a document about the stewardship of money and wealth).

A week or so ago there was an attempt at fraud using my debit card info.  The attempt was at a Wal-Mart in New Jersey.  Surely I deserved a Saks Fifth Avenue!

My card was frozen,  A replacement arrived yesterday   Try as I could the phone # given to reactivate my account would not work. 

The Branch Manager  (Kara Hochstetler) was as baffled as I. But with care and patience; expertise, experience, and knowledge  (and a bit of good luck) she had my card up and running again.  It took more than 25 mins.

Kara's boss is one Caitlyn Laubach =  she is based in PA.

I made it my business to call Caitlyn to sing the praises and express my gratitude for Kara's determination and skill.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMPORTANT NEWS

Merry Go Round Home, Hospital, Clinic, Home. Confusion

I treated myself