SCAM MEDICAL SCAM NAUGHTY JONATHAN

I was almost caught

Many know that I am fortunate enough to receive medical at home (Following recent surgery) three times a week.

There is no fixed schedule, so the time for the upcoming visit is set  the day before.

At about 11:30 a,m,  I returned a voice message  from Jonathan RN about the Friday date  We set an afternoon   time

A few hours later, Darlene RN  (I know her) called me about the same thing; to set a time for the Friday visit.
 

'Twas then that I saved my bacon.    John was a scammer, Of course he, on the pretext of getting necesary info,  might well have stolen some of my  confidential information

I called him saying that I knew he was a scammer; that I would not be at home at the given time; and if he showed up I would notify the authorities

PHEW



.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMPORTANT NEWS

Rudyard Kipling Giving your heart for a Dog to Tear ON THE DEATH OF A DOG

More School Music