The Cherry on the Cake at 80

 

             Collection  lovingly curated and arranged by my dear                                                       niece Louise.



                          
                       Sister Maureen and Brother-in-Law Bern


                   Bern with his grandson Isaac


            Louise, my lovely niece who curated this book



Dear Aunt Irene's wedding in circa 1948.  Here she is surrounded by her new husband's side of the family - the Finches.  Can you spot me and my Mum?   I remember some of the great-aunts; and some of Mum's brothers



On the left with my Dad and Mum, my twin, and my older sisters Maureen and Jean, c 1946

On the right at my brother Martyn's wedding in 1979. The only photo' of Mum with her brood; Dad having died in 1974


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful