There He Goes

 My friends R and C came to my house yesterday. I'd agreed to store some vulnerable items whilst their home is being tented and treated for termites.

Cooper knows and likes R and C.  He greeted them at the door, then whoosh, Cooper had taken off to be a free-range dog. Carne Diem!

R and C were concerned.    I wasn't.  I knew that Cooper would find his way home.

My 'phone rang.  It was my neighbour Bill, who'd seen Cooper on the lam, and had offered my boy a resting place in his front porch.

Cooper accepted the offer.  

I drove down the street.  Mr C, was glad to jump back into my car for the short ride home.

Bill was cool.  He related that his dog Maggie had also made a bolt and ended up in a neighbouring community.

Opportunistic Dog.   Great Neighbours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not Cooper - it's one of his doppelgangers who is enjoying a good run. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful