Don't Move Your Furniture and Other Nonsence. . Making fun of myself

 

Three tales


When we visit our friends Ashley and Donna; or Ron and Char, Cooper loves to roll over and give his back a workout on their occasional rugs.

So I bought one for him.   Of course he doesn't roll over.  He thinks that it's an extension to his bed.



2   Cooper loves the splash pool in the Dog Park at Arlington.

I bought one for him. Do you think that he splashes?  Not a chance.

He gets in and gets out, maybe to clean his feet before entering our home?







Please excuse this repeated photo'

I am a restless sleeper, so my PCP recommended that I use a recliner.  It's helpful, and it works well with my CPAP machine. My mouth gets dry ,so I have a ready supply of hard candy on which to suck during the night. I toss the wrappers wherever, sometimes in my sleep.

I moved the recliner to make room for C's rug.   This is what I saw.



                Ignorance is bliss.  Don't move your furniture!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful