What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare (and other stuff).

 


Zion loves looking out of my low windowed porch


---------------------------------------------------------------


My neighbours B and J have a dog named Maggie. She and Cooper met the other day and did well together.

B and J invited me to join them for lunch on Tuesday at aTiki Bar at the local Shriner's Lodge (at Beneva and Circus)I hooked dear Cooper to the table after asking B and J not to give him people food, (Maggie gets (too) many French Fries!)

My Cooper rested and relaxed.  Such a good boy!

=================================================

At daybreak today I took C to Arlington Park.  To my joy M-rk, a city employee, was cleaning up the large dog park. I know M-rk from his good work at Bayfront Park. 

He met and greeted C, then said "let him loose in the small dog area".

That I did.   C (off leash) ran around with utter glee; did his stuff,  and returned to me at my call. Such a good boy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thursday morning I'll take Cooper for his intake at the vet of my choice.  It's up in Ellenton (a thirty minute or more drive) but it was a great place for Zion in his end days.

In the evening C and I will begin some "one-on one" training with Ann S, to enhance our leash walking.

                     Kewl. Cool. Super. Great.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful