The Joy of Shopping Locally

 



I like this independent business.  For locals - it's at the corner of Beneva and Webber.  I was there today for the first time in nearly six months.  I was shopping for food and treats for Mr. C.

The first words of the staff member who greeted me were "does this mean that you have a new dog?"

I congratulated her on her memory.

For she was one of those staff who surrounded me with tenderness when almost six months ago, I entered the story weeping buckets.

They all knew that I was weeping for their beloved Zion.  He was a favourite at the Pet Supply Centre.

This is customer service with care!

I didn't think that Cooper was ready for a debut.

But next time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOP LOCALLY!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful