May 26th 2024 - June 29th 2024

My 80th birthday celebrations ended today.  Thanks to D'Arlene Llewellyn.

D'Arlene is one of my most beloved co-parishioners at St. Boniface Episcopal Church on Siesta Key, FL

She mailed me a birthday card in time but made one wee error in the zip code (34231 instead of 34232).  The card was returned to her as undeliverable.

When I returned from the U.K. D'Arlene asked me about the correct zip.  She remailed the card, and it arrived today.




I am happy that the card, with its flashing lights, arrived late.   It set a seal on my 80 + new days.


I took a video of the flashing lights card but I cannot figure out how at attach to this blog,'


A great big hug to D'Arlene!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful