All In a Day's Work

 


1. Moes Surgery on my neck with Dr. Bogart.  ❤

Right side needed simple scraping.   Left side treated with one cut. 

 In and out in 75 minutes!

-----------------------------------------------------------

2.   


Completed and mailed my passport renewal application.  Hoping that I dotted every i and crossed every t.

$135 for new passport, plus $19.53 for it to be mailed to me.  

Separate checks/cheques required.


3.  At Humane Society of Sarasota County.

Cooper (his name for now) will join my life on June 15th



Cooper

BREED
Mixed Breed (Medium)
SEX
Male
WEIGHT
65 lbs
AGE
2Y/2M/3W
ADOPTION FEE
$85

Hi there, I'm Cooper! My days are filled with boundless energy and a zest for life. I love to play and explore, always curious about what's around the next corner. I'm also quite independent, so while I love company, I'm perfectly happy amusing myself with a good chew toy. But don't let my independence fool you, I'm as sweet as they come. Adopting me means gaining a loyal friend who will bring love, laughter, and a sense of adventure into your home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a State of Shock. From 8:00 - 2:00 today

Utterly Wonderful